متن آهنگ متن آهنگ Life’s Too Short از اسپا

  • نویسنده موضوع نویسنده موضوع amın
  • تاریخ شروع تاریخ شروع
  • پاسخ‌ها پاسخ‌ها 0
  • بازدیدها بازدیدها 484
  • کاربران تگ شده هیچ

amın

پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
سطح
60
 
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
19,826
پسندها
84,824
امتیازها
97,179
مدال‌ها
211
  • نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
  • #1
All of this discussion
Talking about nothing
You would ever say to my face
You think your words are Gospel
But they’re only trouble
I ain’t got the time to waste
You need to get a life
Cause life’s too short
You must be bored out your mind
You should really take that nonsense
somewhere else
Cause you’ve got to realize
I’m doing me regardless
And I don’t care
what you say about it
And it don’t matter
if you like it or not
I’m having all this fun so
Why would I ever stop
Doing me regardless
No I don’t care
what you say about it
And Imma do it any way
that I want
I’m having all this fun so
Why would I ever stop
Some people are so mean
All behind a phone screen
When we’re tryna live...​
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.
 
امضا : amın
عقب
بالا